Our Preferred Hosting Provider - Award Wining FileMaker Pro Hosting

Thread: I'm here!

FREE Member
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm here!

The big yellow box above says I should say hello...so here I am! I have been a FileMaker user since 2002 (can't remember which version we used back then). Sometime in 2005 I started toying around with layouts and scripts, and over the years I've taught myself FM and all that his has to offer. At the moment I am designing from the ground up a solution in FM12Pro for a consultant firm that needs a program to manage projects, contacts, and all the intricate relationships associated with each. They were using ACT!, but I think they will be very pleased with what FM has to offer.
    Warning: This is an Old Thread
    This discussion is older than 420 days. information contained in it may no longer be current

Senior Moderator - FMT Preferred Developer Consultant - Minnesota - Upper Midwest - USA - Global Ender's Avatar
    FileMaker Version
    FM 11 Server, FM 12
    OS
    Mac
    Skill Level
    Developer
    Downloads
    Uploads

Re: I'm here!

Greetings ginni!

Sounds like a fun project.

Let us know if you need advice. Good advice, bad advice, we got it all!

Thread Information