Dracoventions has released 2empowerFM Hands-Free Printer 3.0, the first FileMaker plug-in to let you control almost any individual printer setting. HFP lets you control settings ranging from standard portrait vs. layout orientation to less common staple and hole punch. Save money by turning on toner saver, black & white, and double sided and make complex print jobs a snap. The new HFP can even keep the printer dialogs hidden while your job runs.
HFP 3.0 is available immediately at print.2empowerFM.com for both Macintosh and Windows.
More Reasons to Love HFP
- Automate print jobs to prevent costly mistakes like printing all records instead of current record.
- Make complex letter, label, and envelope print jobs easy even for new employees.
- Automate those infrequent print jobs that employees often forget how to print.
- Avoid use of confusing and error-prone sets of "Restore Print Settings".
- In many cases, only a single script needs to be updated if you get a new printer.
- No special software to install and no special requirements like turning on "access for assistive devices". Your system's default printer is never changed.
Pricing and Availability
2empowerFM Hands-Free Printer 3.0 is available immediately at print.2empowerFM.com
This is a free update for those who purchased a license within the last year. Older customers may purchase upgrades at 50% off. New user licenses start at $99.
Developer licenses are also available. All plug-ins can be tested for 30 days free of charge and demos are fully functional.
Dracoventions is a FileMaker Business Alliance (FBA) member located in Crestline, CA, USA. We invent solutions to your FileMaker challenges, save you development time, expand FileMaker's capabilities, and create a better user experience.
With over 25 years of software engineering experience, company-founder Chris Dragon was inspired by the business needs of a FileMaker-based non-profit to create the 2empowerFM Family of Plug-ins. These plug-ins include Developer Assistant, Hands-Free Printer, Menu Popper, SQL Runner, and more. Plug-ins are available at 2empowerFM.com