A quick hello and thanks to everyone and anyone who is a part of our FileMaker Community, have a Happy Thanksgiving! Maybe you're not from the United States, I am quite aware that we have large numbers of members from other countries but it doesn't really matter, does it? Some of us rarely, if ever, say thanks for what we have, our blessings, our families, our health, our next meal...
We are busy. We forget. We are tired. Yes most of us are too damn busy being upset about what we may lack. And some truly have little to be thankful for. Life and times can be hard, brutal and unfair. The point, though, is to say thanks for the things we do have. You see, whose holiday it is doesn't matter; ours, yours...
Thanksgiving is a day set aside simply to stop and consciously be thankful to someone, anyone! So, while Thanksgiving is a long-standing US holiday, consider making it yours. Mark it on your calendar. Take a moment or make a moment. Give thanks. Thanks & Giving.
Thank You All and Happy Thanksgiving,
Latest from Keefer Rogers
- Jump Start with FileMaker Starter Solutions - uLearnIt
- LearningFileMaker.com releases Video Training for Startups and Entrepreneurs
- FileMaker 15 Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Video Training from John Mark Osborne
- FileMaker Lesson for Context Reports From Vince Menanno
- FILEMAKER DEVELOPER KIBIZ SYSTEMS RELEASES KIPOINT POS V3.5 WITH KISWIPE IOS APP