Looking for Engineer with strong Filemaker/MAC OS X Server experience. This is an exciting opportunity where the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- To work in London for a major client
- 6 month contract.
- Start date ASAP
- 350 per day
Respond to users requests for support by logging jobs and service requests with the IT Help Desk system, prioritising and allocating such requests and providing first and second line resolution where possible
Installing, configuring and troubleshooting software on Apple Macintosh and Microsoft Windows PCs.
Diagnosing and resolving hardware problems on computers running Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows.
Working with Linux colleagues to resolve issues of compatibility and interoperability.
Working with server and networking colleagues to integrate desktop and laptop into the LAN and server infrastructure.
Documenting IT procedures, problem resolutions and processes as required. Contribute to the IT strategy, policies and procedures to help in identifying areas of improvement.
-Working in a user support team Providing 1st 2nd line support to IT users Using remote support tools eg Apple/Microsoft Remote Desktop Negotiating with difficult users Using Help Desk software
-Experience with Mac OS X Server Using remote support tools eg Apple/Microsoft Remote Desktop Negotiating with difficult users Using Help Desk software
-Knowledge of SQL/MySQL
- Deep understanding of FileMaker user and permission structure -Thorough understanding of FileMaker Scripting Proficient in both Mac and Windows environments
Honours degree or equivalent in an IT or related subject or a minimum of 5 years work based experience in FileMaker application development, deployment and maintenance
Deadline for this opportunity is Monday 29th Sept. For further information please apply online in the first instance.
- SmartSourcing provides services as an Employment Agency and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of age, race, religion, disability, age, gender or sexual orientation.
Latest from Keefer Rogers
- FileMaker Crosstab Reports with Demo File Download
- FmPro Script Diff 1.72 Adds FileMaker 15, PDF & Unicode Diff Features
- LaunchIt FileMaker Module for Developers to Share Files with Clients
- FileMaker integration with Zendesk by Goya's Salvatore Colangelo
- Jump Start with FileMaker Starter Solutions - uLearnIt