FileMaker Inc. is in the process of launching an exciting new initiative, the FileMaker Careers program. It is a concerted effort to inspire more young talent to become FileMaker developers.
As part of the program, we are asking the FileMaker developer community for your help in taking this short survey. The data we derive from these questions will be used to create infographics, fuel media outreach, educate people about the FileMaker developer community and promote the opportunities available to young people in becoming tomorrow’s FileMaker developers.
We value your time and your contribution to the thriving FileMaker community. Could you please spare a few minutes to give us your input?
For completing the survey, you will have a chance to be entered to win a $100 Apple gift card.
The FileMaker Career Program will close Monday, June 30 2014.
Latest from Keefer Rogers
- FileMaker integration with Zendesk by Goya's Salvatore Colangelo
- Jump Start with FileMaker Starter Solutions - uLearnIt
- LearningFileMaker.com releases Video Training for Startups and Entrepreneurs
- FileMaker 15 Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Video Training from John Mark Osborne
- FileMaker Lesson for Context Reports From Vince Menanno