Are you curious how your development skills compare to other FileMaker developers? Can you think on your feet to quickly come up with a FileMaker solution? Now is your chance to test your skills!
At this year’s FileMaker Developer Conference, we will have the FIRST FileMaker Developer Cup competition. Sixteen contestants will be chosen to compete in a variety of solution development challenges. If you like competition, love a challenge, or just want to have fun developing, we welcome you to submit your name.
Here’s how it works:
1. Fill out the survey here to be considered as a contestant. It’ll only take a couple of minutes.
2. FileMaker will choose 16 contestants. Notifications will be sent on July 14, 2014.
3. On Tuesday evening, July 29, 2014 at 8:00 pm, contestants will gather in a fun social geeky setting and be presented with a series of timed challenges presented by Matthew O’Dell – Technical Marketing Manager at FileMaker.
4. All attendees are welcomed to come and witness the fierce competition first hand. You can even bring your own laptop and participate in the challenge on the sidelines, or just come to watch and cheer on your favorite contestant.
This is just one of many social events you can look forward to at the 2014 FileMaker Developer Conference.
Haven’t registered for the conference yet? Register now.
FileMaker Developer Cup Competition Learn more
Latest from Keefer Rogers
- FileMaker Crosstab Reports with Demo File Download
- FmPro Script Diff 1.72 Adds FileMaker 15, PDF & Unicode Diff Features
- LaunchIt FileMaker Module for Developers to Share Files with Clients
- FileMaker integration with Zendesk by Goya's Salvatore Colangelo
- Jump Start with FileMaker Starter Solutions - uLearnIt