FMT Newswire SANTA CLARA, Calif., Feb. 23, 2016 - FileMaker, Inc. an Apple subsidiary, today announced that Ann Monroe has been named vice president of Marketing and member of the executive team, reporting to president Dominique Goupil.
Since joining in 2002, Monroe has played a key role in positioning FileMaker as the leading platform for creating custom apps. Monroe will oversee the strategic marketing direction of the FileMaker platform and ecosystem.
"In her 14 years at FileMaker, Ann has proven to be an exceptional leader who has been instrumental to our growth, driving strategic efforts across our global organization to benefit our customers and partners," said Goupil. "In her expanded role, Ann will bring stronger alignment to our worldwide marketing initiatives and drive continued growth."
Prior to FileMaker, Monroe worked as an engineer at Mattel, Inc. She holds an MBA from Stanford University Graduate School of Business and a BSE in Mechanical Engineering from Loyola Marymount University.
About FileMaker, Inc.
FileMaker, Inc., an Apple subsidiary, delivers simply powerful software for easily creating custom apps that work seamlessly across iPad, iPhone, Windows, Mac, and the web. Business teams use the FileMaker Platform to streamline their operational processes, boosting overall productivity.
Latest from FileMaker Newswire
- New Version: xmCHART 4.0.5 Filemaker plugin for charts business, science data
- Free Download: Custom Apps Success Plan Guide
- 360Works FileMaker Zulu - Syncing 2.5 Million Calendar Events Everyday
- New! ccPivot 3 – The Power of Pivot Tables for FileMaker
- Adatasol FileMaker Podcast: Mike Beargie of MainSpring discusses his session for PauseOnError