FileMaker, Inc. has released FileMaker Pro 13.0v2 and FileMaker Pro 13.0v2 Advanced as well as FileMaker Go 13.0.3 for iPad and iPhone. The FileMaker Pro update addresses limitations related to the FileMaker Pro URL protocol. It also includes general bug fixes pertaining to calculations and scripting, layout rendering, and text editing.
FileMaker Go 13.0.3 expands file transfer capabilities to include moving files between iOS apps on the same device and transferring files between apps on other devices using AirDrop. It also addresses bug fixes and various compatibility issues.
FileMaker Pro 13.0v2
FileMaker Go 13.0.3
The latest news and press releases from FMI. FileMaker is the leader in easy-to-use database software. Millions of people, from individuals to some of the world's largest companies, rely on the FileMaker Platform to manage, analyze and share essential information using iPads, iPhones, Windows, Mac and the web. FileMaker, Inc. is a subsidiary of Apple.Website: www.filemaker.com
Latest from FileMaker Inc
- FMI's Why Go Custom - Today April 5, 2016 - 10AM and 11AM CDT
- FileMaker Training Series Webinar - Relationships Session - one-to-many and many-to-many relationships and more
- 2016 FileMaker DevCon Early Bird discount registration opens today
- FileMaker Server 13.0v1a now available
- FileMaker Server 13.0v1 — OpenSSL hotfix now available