FileMaker, Inc. has released FileMaker Pro 13.0v3 and FileMaker Pro 13.0v3 Advanced as well as FileMaker Go 13.0.4 for iPad and iPhone. FileMaker Pro 13.0v3 includes OpenSSL 1.0.1g, which is not vulnerable to the Heartbleed bug. In addition, the TLS heartbeat in OpenSSL is disabled, which removes the attack method used by the Heartbleed bug.
FileMaker Go 13.0.4 addresses vulnerabilities related to the Heartbleed bug.
Latest from Keefer Rogers
- Jump Start with FileMaker Starter Solutions - uLearnIt
- LearningFileMaker.com releases Video Training for Startups and Entrepreneurs
- FileMaker 15 Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Video Training from John Mark Osborne
- FileMaker Lesson for Context Reports From Vince Menanno
- FILEMAKER DEVELOPER KIBIZ SYSTEMS RELEASES KIPOINT POS V3.5 WITH KISWIPE IOS APP