FileMaker, Inc. has released FileMaker Pro 13.0v3 and FileMaker Pro 13.0v3 Advanced as well as FileMaker Go 13.0.4 for iPad and iPhone. FileMaker Pro 13.0v3 includes OpenSSL 1.0.1g, which is not vulnerable to the Heartbleed bug. In addition, the TLS heartbeat in OpenSSL is disabled, which removes the attack method used by the Heartbleed bug.
FileMaker Go 13.0.4 addresses vulnerabilities related to the Heartbleed bug.
Latest from Keefer Rogers
- FileMaker Crosstab Reports with Demo File Download
- FmPro Script Diff 1.72 Adds FileMaker 15, PDF & Unicode Diff Features
- LaunchIt FileMaker Module for Developers to Share Files with Clients
- FileMaker integration with Zendesk by Goya's Salvatore Colangelo
- Jump Start with FileMaker Starter Solutions - uLearnIt