Every month we put a spotlight on a FileMaker Developer or Trainer...This month we would like to introduce you to Accelerate Computer Training located in sunny southern California. Accelerate Computer Training provides top-quality Adobe-authorized, FileMaker-authorized and Microsoft Office computer training classes on Mac and Windows computers for all levels of users.
Accelerate Computer Training, based in Long Beach in Southern California, provides hands-on computer training classes online and in-person in accelerated small group, instructor-led classes. Through progressive, hands-on training exercises, you learn skills from patient, professional trainers that improve the efficiency, quality and creativity of your work.
Our experienced, enthusiastic computer trainers are experts in the programs they teach, with respected industry certifications and as many as 20 years of computer training experience in advertising, publishing, law, academia, music, motion picture, manufacturing, health care, insurance, engineering, and many other industries. Their broad range of training experience allows them to quickly personalize every training session to the students in class, making the information understandable, relevant and immediately useful.
Our classes are:
- live - you can attend in-person or online
- hands-on using real-world projects
- short, accelerated learning, 1-3 days each
- fun, lively and engaging
- small class sizes for plenty of individual attention
- designed to give you skills to help you work smarter and more efficiently
Read what one satisfied client wrote after attending a class at Accelerate:
“Your professionalism, knowledge of the material, ease with the class and humor were spot on. I can say that this was one of the best, if not the best, training course I have taken.”
FileMaker Webinar Attendees
If you attended the May 20, 2014 FileMaker webinar that Tim Jones led on FileMaker 13 Layout Basics, thank you! If you were not able to attend the hour-long webinar, you can watch the recording here.
As one of a handful of FileMaker-Authorized training providers worldwide, Accelerate Computer Training is certified to offer classes based on the official FileMaker Training Series courseware.
Accelerate Computer Training is an Adobe Authorized Training Center, certified to deliver training classes in Dreamweaver, Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Acrobat.
Latest from Keefer Rogers
- FmPro Script Diff 1.72 Adds FileMaker 15, PDF & Unicode Diff Features
- LaunchIt FileMaker Module for Developers to Share Files with Clients
- FileMaker integration with Zendesk by Goya's Salvatore Colangelo
- Jump Start with FileMaker Starter Solutions - uLearnIt
- LearningFileMaker.com releases Video Training for Startups and Entrepreneurs