Hello Vancouver...take your FileMaker Databases to the next responsive level, eh! Get ready for the Best FileMaker Interface Class in the world! FileMaker Inc. Canada and Yann Liqueur-Salzédo of Infografix will present the Final Masterclasse on the FileMaker User Interface.... in Vancouver, Thursday Sept the 19th.
The user interface is the key element of all applications that you develop for yourself or other users on Mac OS X, Windows and mobile devices, whether you work alone or as a team, for custom solutions or software apps « in a box ».
Whatever your development experience is, you will learn an experimented methodology and best practices to create exceptional user interfaces.
After the study of basic rules of human-machine interface design and FileMaker 12 implementation, you will discover during a whole day a comprehensive methodology to address technical and graphical layouts-related problems.
You are not so familiar with storyboarding, wireframes, prototyping, user-centered development or usability test ? This presentation will cover these topics and will help you with your future projects.
- interface design : rules & best practices
- design inspiration
- user centered design : personas & scenarios
- ui/ux in development workflow : sketches – wireframing – prototyping
- designing a layout as a usability engineer : human-action cycle & human computer interaction
- designing a layout as a graphic designer : colors – fonts – icons – photos & texture
- grid system for FileMaker
The conference – 8 hours – will be held in English
Thursday Sept 19
Delta Vancouver Suites
550 West Hastings, Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 1L6
Latest from Keefer Rogers
- FileMaker Crosstab Reports with Demo File Download
- FmPro Script Diff 1.72 Adds FileMaker 15, PDF & Unicode Diff Features
- LaunchIt FileMaker Module for Developers to Share Files with Clients
- FileMaker integration with Zendesk by Goya's Salvatore Colangelo
- Jump Start with FileMaker Starter Solutions - uLearnIt