FMWebFrame extends the FileMaker API for PHP, making it easier to develop advanced Web solutions that integrate with FileMaker databases.
With FMWebFrame, you can:
- Query a FileMaker database using a SQL SELECT statement.
- Perform Google-like finds using FileMaker's Quick Find function.
- Easily publish the contents of container fields.
- Upload a file to a container field (without plugins).
- Cache find results (and other objects) to improve performance.
- Develop PHP code using your knowledge of FileMaker (using a library of FileMaker-to-PHP translation functions).
FMWebFrame is easy to install and configure, and supports databases that are hosted using FileMaker Server 12 and 13. Perhaps best of all, it's available free-of-charge.
Click or touch here to see FMWebFrame in action, to learn more about the project, and to download the latest version.