FMT Press Release - Paris, France - March 3, 2015 - Today two major European FileMaker developers are joining forces. The French La Source multimédia and the Belgian SHpartners have now become Lesterius. With offices in Rouen and Paris (France), Ghent (Belgium) and Almere (the Netherlands), we now total 18 FileMaker 13 Certified Developers.
We want to create a European network of FileMaker developers through an active local presence, offering a uniform approach to sharing knowledge and experience with our clients and involving them in the development process. Our developers, each of them specialised in a variety of technologies, are at the heart of our organisation and can count on each other for support in any project. Our network, our knowledge and our experience are our strengths, but our approach is what really makes the difference.
Lesterius offers development and consultancy services for FileMaker and web technologies. We also have three divisions that each focus on specific added services:
- FM Universitiesoffers professional training for FileMaker users and programmers
- FM Connectionoffers shared, dedicated and supported FileMaker hosting services
- myFMbutlerspecializes in add-ons and plug-ins for FileMaker
Our primary goal is to strengthen our presence in our local markets and to develop and roll out projects in different countries. Our main challenge is to align our organisations with respect to our identities, building upon the values we share. It is our aim to increase our efforts towards the FileMaker community and to extend our presence to other European countries.
If this merger inspires you or if you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Frank Steyaert - Olivier Devriese,
Managing partners Lesterius
Latest from Keefer Rogers
- FmPro Script Diff 1.72 Adds FileMaker 15, PDF & Unicode Diff Features
- LaunchIt FileMaker Module for Developers to Share Files with Clients
- FileMaker integration with Zendesk by Goya's Salvatore Colangelo
- Jump Start with FileMaker Starter Solutions - uLearnIt
- LearningFileMaker.com releases Video Training for Startups and Entrepreneurs