Last chance to save $300 on the FileMaker Developer Conference, in San Antonio TX...you have until just June 3, 2014, to take advantage of the “early bird” discount and save US$300 off registration. After June 3, the full conference fee of US$1,595 for the Standard Registration Package and US$2,195 for the Gold Registration Package applies.
DevCon 2014, FileMaker’s 19th annual event, will be held July 28-31, 2014, at the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa in San Antonio, Texas, with a projected 1,200 FileMaker enthusiasts and 45 speakers from 27 countries participating.
Attendees can choose from a wide variety of sessions on user-centric design and development for mobile devices, FileMaker WebDirect, performance, security, relational design, in-house development, integration with trending technologies and other new FileMaker 13 features. New this year is the DevCon Developer Cup Competition where contestants can develop solutions to challenges for prizes. Other special events include a “Visionary Bar,” where FileMaker users and developers can get help on the spot, and “Tech Support Central,” staffed with FileMaker technical support agents.
Other conference highlights include:
- Pre-Con Track:Brush up on fundamentals before the conference in six two-hour sessions.
- New Mobility Track:See firsthand how to architect solutions for FileMaker Go for iPad and iPhone, including topics like synchronization, location services and new FileMaker Go 13 features such as bar code scanning and iOS keyboard types.
- New Innovation Track:Get ideas from truly innovative development work in integration, business intelligence and high-volume systems.
- Core Track:Learn core skills in data modeling, scripting, best practices and other areas.
- Design Track:Discover the benefits of user-centered design to create the best solutions possible and learn how to use the new theme and styling tools in FileMaker 13 to create visually stunning solutions.
- Business Track:See how the leaders run successful businesses, hire new developers and take advantage of resources at FileMaker.
View the complete conference schedule to plan your personalized DevCon 2014 agenda.
“Whether you are developing for yourself, for your company or for clients, the FileMaker Developer Conference delivers the information you need to create amazing solutions,” said Ryan Rosenberg, vice president, marketing and services, FileMaker, Inc. “The tech world is changing and FileMaker is too. This conference ensures you are up to speed with the latest techniques in mobile applications, solution design and solution architecture. If you are looking to grow – or kick-start – a FileMaker development career, then DevCon 2014 is the place to be.”
Attendees will save up to US$300 off the full registration price, paying only US$1,295, by taking advantage of the “early bird” discount, but it is only available now through June 3, 2014. Also available is the Gold Registration Package for US$1,895 (regularly priced at US$2,195), which includes the standard conference sessions plus all pre-conference sessions. Group discounts are also available. Conference attendees should make reservations as soon as they can before discounted rooms sell out. Call the hotel at +1-210-276-2500, toll free at 866-882-4420 or book online.
About FileMaker, Inc.
FileMaker is the leader in easy-to-use database software. Millions of people, from individuals to some of the world's largest companies, rely on the FileMaker Platform to manage, analyze and share information using iPads, iPhones, Windows, Mac and the web. FileMaker, Inc. is a subsidiary of Apple.
Latest from Keefer Rogers
- Jump Start with FileMaker Starter Solutions - uLearnIt
- LearningFileMaker.com releases Video Training for Startups and Entrepreneurs
- FileMaker 15 Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Video Training from John Mark Osborne
- FileMaker Lesson for Context Reports From Vince Menanno
- FILEMAKER DEVELOPER KIBIZ SYSTEMS RELEASES KIPOINT POS V3.5 WITH KISWIPE IOS APP