MonkeyBread Software today is pleased to announce MBS FileMaker Plugin 4.2 for Mac OS X or Windows, the latest update to their product that is easily the most powerful plugin currently available for FileMaker Pro. As the leading database management solution for Windows, Mac, and the web, the FileMaker Pro Integrated Development Environment supports a plugin architecture that can easily extend the feature set of the application. MBS FileMaker Plugin 4.2 has been updated and now includes over 2500 different functions, and the versatile plugin has gained more new functions:
More than 2500 Functions In One Plugin
For the FileMaker script editor the plugin now provides on Mac OS X a new button to copy scripts as formatted text. This allows you to easily copy and paste a script in the FileMaker forums or an email. If you have a text editor to compare text like TextWrangler, you can now use it to compare two versions of a script. Or even put your scripts as text into a version control system to track changes.
Our new Midi functions can find Midi devices on both Mac OS X and Windows. You can connect to a devices including virtual sources or destinations. Over the connection you can send Midi notes or receive Midi events. If you need to have an user pick an item from a list, you can now use our new ListDialog functions. Fill the list with some values, show the dialog and query what the user chose. Multiple selection and preselection is possible. Currently Mac OS X only.
For the case you work often with lists of elements, we now have a couple of list related functions. You can compare lists, remove duplicates, sort lists or remove empty items.
As part of this update, we also updated a couple of libraries including DynaPDF, GraphicsMagick, OpenSSL and CURL. We also got a few more DynaPDF functions, improvements for AppleScript, Audit, GraphicsMagick and JSON. More details in the release notes. Please take the time to check our 250 example databases and check where you can use our plugin features in your solutions.
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later, and Intel processor
- Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7
- FileMaker Pro 7.0 to 13.0
Pricing and Availability:
MBS FileMaker Plugin 4.2 for Mac OS X or Windows is available directly from the MonkeyBread website with licenses starting at just $149 (USD). Not all functions are available in both versions - check specifications. A free trial download is also available. Meet us at the Filemaker Conference in Winterthur, Swiss or at DevCon in San Antonio.
- Monkeybread Software: http://www.monkeybreadsoftware.de/
- MBS FileMaker Plugin Website: http://www.monkeybreadsoftware.de/FileMaker/
- Function Reference: http://www.mbsplugins.eu/
- Download Free Trial: http://www.monkeybreadsoftware.de/FileMaker/download.shtml
- App Logo: http://www.monkeybreadsoftware.de/images/MBSLogo.jpg
Located in beautiful Nickenich, Germany, MonkeyBread Software is a privately held company founded in 2000 by Christian Schmitz. MonkeyBread Software focuses on the Macintosh and Windows platforms. With over eleven years as a software developer, Christian's aim is developing unique and useful utilities, complemented by first-class customer support. Copyright 2000-2014 Christian Schmitz Software GmbH. MonkeyBread Software is a registered trademark of Christian Schmitz, Nickenich. All Rights Reserved. Apple, and the Apple logo are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries. FileMaker Pro and FileMaker are trademarks of FileMaker, Inc. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Latest from Keefer Rogers
- Jump Start with FileMaker Starter Solutions - uLearnIt
- LearningFileMaker.com releases Video Training for Startups and Entrepreneurs
- FileMaker 15 Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Video Training from John Mark Osborne
- FileMaker Lesson for Context Reports From Vince Menanno
- FILEMAKER DEVELOPER KIBIZ SYSTEMS RELEASES KIPOINT POS V3.5 WITH KISWIPE IOS APP