Dacons LLP MenuControl 5 for FileMaker 12. MenuControl 5 includes an entire suite of menu and security functions not found in the default FileMaker 12 Advanced custom menu feature:
- - Modify the default FileMaker main menu or create your own menu sets
- - Customize context menus for fields, layouts or files (right-click menus)
- - Create Pop-up menus with cascading sub-menus
- - Change specific menu items on the fly
- - Disable/enable menu items according to the situation
- - Modify ALL relevant menu items (including Application menu, Quit/Exit)
- - Disable file window control buttons (minimize, maximize, close)
- - Install menu centrally for all layouts or all files
- - Assign all relevant keyboard shortcuts to menu items (incl. F-keys)
- - Remove all FileMaker menu items and create a Thin Client interface
- - Easy point-and-click creation of custom menus
- - Create custom menu in FileMaker 8 Pro and earlier
- - Much more intuitive with huge flexibility
This update brings the power of MenuControl to FileMaker 12. MenuControl 5 is the most advanced menu manipulation Plug-in on the market. It provides comprehensive menu customization for FileMaker 5-12.
Availability of MenuControl 5
For more information and to download a free, fully working trial version today visit:
MenuControl 5 is available as network and developer licenses for unlimited distribution. Licenses start at US$59.00. Further details about MenuControl licenses can be found at:
MenuControl 5 is a native FileMaker 7-12 Plug-In and is compatible with FileMaker 5 and 6. It runs under Windows and Mac OS.
All license holders of MenuControl 4 who purchased on or after December 15, 2012 are eligible for a free upgrade to MenuControl 5.
Further details regarding upgrades can be found at:
About Dacons LLP
Dacons LLP (Data Consultants) is focused on designing quality FileMaker plug-ins and software extensions. For our customer this means: quality ideas and software concepts, quality program code and quality user interface as well as quality documentation and support. The results are exciting software components, which are easy to use, and that work. Dacons started research and development of software extensions in 1997 and is member of the FileMaker Solutions Alliance.