Fort Worth, TX, May 8, 2013 -- Comm-Unity Networking Systems announces MMScript 1.1.3, which fixes issues with Idle Script Events as well as core updates from other CNS Plug-ins. MMScript is available immediately at http://mmscript.cnsplug-ins.com/ for both Mac OS(R) X and Windows(R).
MMScript is a "Mighty Mini" plug-in for triggering and scheduling scripts. With this plug-in, you can create any number of "Script Events" for running scripts immediately, at any point in the future, or repeatedly on any interval. The plug-in also allows you to call a script when the user has been idle for any specified amount of time.
MMScript also has the ability to do shell scripting. With the ShellExecute function, you can run any unix commands on Mac OS(R) X or any DOS commands on Windows(R). This opens up many possibilities like file manipulation, system information gathering, text processing, and more. Anything you can run in the shell can be run with this function and the results will be returned to you for further processing within Filemaker Pro(R).
- - Fixed issues with determining user idleness under FM11+.
- - Fixed issues with Auto Update/Install Plug-in not completing successfully.
- - Changed the internal script priority of Idle Script Events to fix issues with short idle times as well as allow Idle Script Events to interrupted paused scripts.
- - Imported all core updates from other CNS Plug-ins.
Pricing and Availability
MMScript is available immediately at http://mmscript.cnsplug-ins.com/ for both Mac OS(R) X and Windows(R). You can download a full-working Demo copy of the plug-in to test it out before purchasing. A 1-User License of MMScript is $35. You can find a purchase link on the website. There are several other price points and information for Educational/Non-Profit institutions on the purchase page for the plug-in. If you own an existing license for MMScript 1.0.x, this is a free upgrade. However, you will need a new License Key for this version.
If you have already purchased an MMScript 1.1.x license, this upgrade is completely free. All you need to do is download the latest version and install it. It will import your current registration and settings.
All prices subject to change without notice.
Comm-Unity Networking Systems
Latest from CNS
- SMTPit Pro 4.5.1 Released — All New Version including 64-bit
- Comm-Unity Networking Systems announces version 1.1.14 of its popular CNS Menu plug-in
- CNS Releases POP3iT Pro 4.1.14 - A FileMaker Email Plugin
- The CNS - FMT Christmas Plugin Giveaway with a 25 User License is on!
- FileMaker Go FMP Reference