[ FileMaker Today Newswire ] Ghent, Belgium - July 2, 2013 - myFMbutler, the makers of Clip Manager, the DoScript plug-in, the DoSQL plug-in and AutoSender, today announced the immediate availability of myFMbutler PrinterSwitch 2.2.
About myFMbutler PrinterSwitch 2.2
myFMbutler PrinterSwitch is a FileMaker Pro plug-in for Windows and OS X that allows you to easily control printer switching from within your FileMaker solutions. Moreover, PrinterSwitch also allows automatic PDF creation from within FileMaker Runtime Solutions without the need for a 3rd party PDF printer driver.
• switches printers on the fly from within your FileMaker application.
• sends dynamic FileMaker output to PDF, using the filename and location of your choice
• selects any printer driver that is installed on your system
• captures printer settings like page orientation, paper size etc. and restores them at the time of printing
What is new in version 2.2?
• 64-bit support for automatic PDF creation from within FileMaker Runtime Solutions [Windows]
• Better support for 64-bit printer drivers
FileMaker Pro 12 or FileMaker Pro 12 Advanced
FileMaker Pro 11 or FileMaker Pro 11 Advanced
Pricing and availability
myFMbutler PrinterSwitch 2.2 is available today. PrinterSwitch 2.2 prices start at EUR 59,- (about USD 73,-) for a single user version for Windows and OS X. Multi-user and developer versions are also available.
A demo version of PrinterSwitch 2.2 is available for download on the myFMbutler web site.
FileMaker DevCon 2013
myFMbutler will again have a booth at this year's conference. Those who are attending may want to drop by the booth to get a demo of one of our products. You are all welcome on our vendor session about SQL in FileMaker Pro 12 on Thursday the15th of August at 2:00 PM.