PauseOnError and their host firm, Adatasol, would like to invite you to join them in Cleveland for the next PauseOnError... this event is for FileMaker developers and consultants, in-house, no-house, indy or corporate; come with your team, bring a buddy, or just join us to hang out. PauseOnError is a great way for the FileMaker community to get together, share our work, get feedback, and learn from each other. For more information about PauseOnError, including hotel information, please visit the PauseOnError Wiki page.
- PauseOnError is for FileMaker developers and consultants, in-house, no-house, indy or corporate; come with your team, bring a buddy, or just come alone to network.
- Sessions will be held Monday, March 14 and Tuesday, March 15, 2016
- A networking event will be held on Sunday afternoon, March 13
- Metropolitan at the 9 Hotel
- Euclid Avenue and East 9th Street in Downtown Cleveland, Ohio - Apple Maps or Google Maps
- Go to the Hotel & Travel page for more information
- Book your rooms early (especially if you are waiting for the free ticket tier), the conference rate expires 2/22/2016!
We're hosting this event for the same reason we started PauseOnError:
- This is a great way for us to get together, share our work, get feedback, and learn from each other.
- We are, in part, inspired by the various community-driven events such as ApacheCon.
- Above all, this is a really cool way to spend some time with, and learn from, our friends and colleagues in the FileMaker community.
- Purchase a ticket. Pause is capped at 120 people and tickets will go fast so watch this space.
- Follow @pauseonerror on Twitter and @pauseonerror on Instagram, then tag your tweets and pics with #pausecleveland and #pauseonerror
- If you want to hold a session add it to the schedule.
- If you see a session you'd like to attend, drop a comment on that session page.
- Ultimately, Pause is what you, the attendees, make of it. Learn about how to shape Pause here: Attendee Field Guide.
Latest from Keefer Rogers
- FmPro Script Diff 1.72 Adds FileMaker 15, PDF & Unicode Diff Features
- LaunchIt FileMaker Module for Developers to Share Files with Clients
- FileMaker integration with Zendesk by Goya's Salvatore Colangelo
- Jump Start with FileMaker Starter Solutions - uLearnIt
- LearningFileMaker.com releases Video Training for Startups and Entrepreneurs