It's finally here this weekend, get in your plane, train or automobile and head to.... PauseOnError - at the Ace - Portland - starting at 4pm on Sunday the 26th is
- Ace Hotel, 1022 SW Stark St. in Portland. Reservation details here: hotel info
- The block of rooms we reserved at the Ace are sold out, but people's plans change, so we recommend calling the Ace and asking.
- We're holding this event for the same reason we started Pause:
- This is a great way for us to get together, share our work, get feedback, and learn from each other
- We are, in part, inspired by the various community-driven events such as the Chelsea Hotel Art Fair and ApacheCon
- Above all, this is a really cool way to spend some time with, and learn from, folks we just don't get to see often enough
Here is the schedule so far...
The data modeling sessions at Pause have always had a big impact and so far there are some great ones planned for October in Portland.
Dave Graham – Workforce.org : Let’s Party! – pitfalls and benefits to implementing a Party Model and generalized frameworks in FileMaker.
Jason Young – SeedCode : Wet and Dry Development in FileMaker checking our assumptions
Todd Geist – geistinteractive : Universal Context You can get there from here!
Kevin Frank : Runtime Code – Blurring the distinction between data and schema. If you have examples, bring them to share.
Latest from FileMaker Newswire
- New Version: xmCHART 4.0.5 Filemaker plugin for charts business, science data
- FileMaker Names Ann Monroe to Vice President, Marketing
- Free Download: Custom Apps Success Plan Guide
- 360Works FileMaker Zulu - Syncing 2.5 Million Calendar Events Everyday
- New! ccPivot 3 – The Power of Pivot Tables for FileMaker