We have worked really hard to make this new version the best ever. We’ve made it easy to dig deeper into your FileMaker solutions, identify and fix problems, and keep your users thrilled. The new InspectorPro 5 arrives with major improvements in performance, UI and functionality:
- Fully threaded 64-bit DDR parsing
- Problem Auto Detection
- Better insight into References and Dependencies
- Improved version comparison
- Four types of data visualizations
- A streamlined UI
- More information, all at your fingertips
Problem Auto Detection
Quicker access to problems, so you can fix them faster.
InspectorPro places a warning triangle next to each issue it finds, identifying problems so you can quickly fix them before they ripple into conflicts elsewhere in your solution. A handy summary view lets you review and fix each problem individually.
Four Types of Data Visualizations
Now you have even more ways to analyze scripts, dependencies, calculations and performance in your solution.
- Script dependency tree: [NEW] See all the calls that a script will encounter when it's executed. An information overlay shows problems and compatibility.
- Calculation dependency tree: [NEW] Get a better view into calculations and see if you have any unstored ones that could cause your solution to slow down.
- Scatter plot visualization: [NEW] See a combination of items that could affect your solution's performance. This visualization combines the number of records in each table with the number of fields and percentage of indexed fields. Its a great way to understand the impact that indexing might have on different tables.
- Script Universe: Work with a visual representation of your solution’s scripts, in an interactive, multi-node graph.
Seeing your solution visualized graphically can help you gain knowledge of a complex system that you can't get any other way. We've also improved the performance of our data visualizations and removed some visual noise from them while adding compatibility information.