Just 2 seats remain for our Advanced – 3-Day Warrior Course December 12-14, 2014. This is one of the best, if not the best training classes in the world... register now for this 3-Day FileMaker class and train with The Scarpetta Group to become a FileMaker Warrior!
The FileMaker Training Series: Advanced is for intermediate to advanced FileMaker developers, but anyone who creates FileMaker databases can increase their knowledge from this series. It also serves as a stepping-stone to becoming a FileMaker 13 Certified Developer.
The FTS: Advanced 3-Day Warrior Course is for FileMaker developers looking to fit FileMaker training into their busy schedules. We are offering a 3-Day Course over a weekend versus the normal 4-Day training during the week. This is not for the faint of heart, it is dig in deep immersion training. The schedule was set to minimize time out of the office, yet make normal flight times in and out of our local airport. You will learn a lot and have a blast doing it.
Sharpen your FileMaker software development skills with our Certified and Professional Trainers. Our trainers, Joe and James Scarpetta, have extensive real-world experience and in-depth knowledge on the best practices in FileMaker solution development.
Our classes range from 3–10 students, allowing one-on-one time and personal interactions. We strive to help our students become the best FileMaker developers they can be, so we promote classroom interaction and active questioning in between learning.
- Learn best practices for developing professional database solutions with FileMaker 13 products
- Attain results faster than using self-teaching methods
- Work with certified FileMaker experts who can answer your most technical questions
- Network: Learn what other FileMaker users are doing and how they accomplish it
- Share your: knowledge, ideas, tips
- Become a FileMaker Warrior!
Course Materials (Included):
- FTS: Advanced Training Manual containing 9 modules and 700 pages of content
- One (1) DVD that includes demo files, exercises, videos, and PDFs of the Manual
- Meals – Friday Night, Saturday (B,L,D) , Sunday (B,L)
Learn more here! Keep in mind space is limited due to the popularity of this course!
Latest from Keefer Rogers
- FileMaker Crosstab Reports with Demo File Download
- FmPro Script Diff 1.72 Adds FileMaker 15, PDF & Unicode Diff Features
- LaunchIt FileMaker Module for Developers to Share Files with Clients
- FileMaker integration with Zendesk by Goya's Salvatore Colangelo
- Jump Start with FileMaker Starter Solutions - uLearnIt