San Diego, CA - September 17, 2015 - Productive Computing Inc., a Platinum member of the FileMaker Business Alliance, is proud to announce the release of an update to iCal Manipulator. This plug-in provides a bidirectional data exchange between FileMaker® Pro and Apple Calendar.
- Ability to quickly pull and push calendars, reminders, and events with the simple click of a button.
- Supports recurring events.
- Read and write to any calendar in your Apple Calendar regardless of what account it resides under including the local calendar, iCloud, Exchange, Google, Facebook, Yahoo!, CalDav and more!
- Ability to create, edit, and delete your calendars, events, and reminders directly in FileMaker.
- Access to your events and reminders on the go with mobile syncing to your Apple Calendar.
What’s new with v 22.214.171.124:
- 64-bit compatible using FileMaker Pro 14.
- Compatible with Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- Ability to create one or more alarms for events or reminders that will alert you on your desktop or mobile device (via your Apple Calendar).
- Updated demo file.
- Created using the latest Apple tools and technologies for maximum under the hood performance and efficiency.
Want help getting this plug-in professionally installed into your FileMaker solution? Do you have other database enhancements you would like to have programmed? We can help!
The process is easy - complete our online Request For Quote form (RFQ) or call us directly at (760) 510-1200 and one of our certified developers can work with you on improving your solution today.
From left to right Keith Larochelle, CFO and
Marc Larochelle, CEO
Since 1996 our mission has been to help our customers utilize technology to make their operations more organized and efficient. Our trained and certified staff listen to the issues our customers want to fix, accomplish or avoid and we apply a common sense business approach that provides the highest return on investment.
How It All Started:
Founded by two brothers from a small town in New Hampshire, Marc and Keith Larochelle moved to California to create a software company. Within 5 short years they built exactly that and it is one of the premier FileMaker Pro development firms and product manufacturers within industry. But don’t take our word for it, in 2001 this distinctive accomplishment was marked by the company earning the highly respected and exclusive Platinum level membership within the FileMaker Business Alliance. This title, held only by a select few companies in the world, has been maintained continually since then and is reviewed annually by FileMaker, Inc. to ensure only the highest caliber expertise and most honest and trustworthy companies hold the title.
What Sets Us Apart:
We have spent years refining our business processes to meet our customers high expectations – and continue to do so. We have assembled the finest team of developers, consultants and admin staff who work together to bring years of collective experience and training to bear on a customer project. We have developed one of the most comprehensive suites of business products and services to address almost any customer technology requirement. With all these differentiating factors, skills and tools available at our immediate disposal, we are able to take the best tool to hone in and solve customer problems.
Who We Serve:
Our customers range from the 5 person small office to entire divisions in fortune 500 enterprises. What is common to each of them is that they are all looking for a solution to a problem that saves or makes more money than it costs and that is what we deliver no matter what size the customer is.