Our world is quickly becoming more integrated and mobile, so take this opportunity to learn from so many brands under one roof. The Ingram Micro Showcase 2013 kicks off on July 17, inviting technology focused end users, vendors, resellers and media from within the NZ IT community to attend free of charge.
Whether it be in Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch, Ingram is encouraging folk to sample talks from Apple, HP, Microsoft, VMware, Adobe, Trend Micro, Cisco and FileMaker in a day-long packed event.
Prizes will be regularly drawn through out the day, with Ingram adopting a ‘more the merrier’ stance on attendees, inviting you to bring along colleagues, customers and the like.
Apple will discuss the benefits of the iPad in business, Microsoft will explain which Office edition is right for your customer and Cisco will talk about the freedom of wireless with the capabilities of Gigabit Ethernet.
Plus much more including:
• New products
• Leading brands
• Business seminars
• Enhance your productivity
For more information click here
Latest from Keefer Rogers
- FmPro Script Diff 1.72 Adds FileMaker 15, PDF & Unicode Diff Features
- LaunchIt FileMaker Module for Developers to Share Files with Clients
- FileMaker integration with Zendesk by Goya's Salvatore Colangelo
- Jump Start with FileMaker Starter Solutions - uLearnIt
- LearningFileMaker.com releases Video Training for Startups and Entrepreneurs