FileMaker, Inc. has released a software patch for FileMaker Server 13.0v1. This hotfix addresses an issue where the OpenSSL library used by FileMaker Server 13.0v1 was vulnerable to the “Heartbleed” bug. This hotfix includes OpenSSL 1.0.1g, which is not vulnerable to the bug.
The latest news and press releases from FMI. FileMaker is the leader in easy-to-use database software. Millions of people, from individuals to some of the world's largest companies, rely on the FileMaker Platform to manage, analyze and share essential information using iPads, iPhones, Windows, Mac and the web. FileMaker, Inc. is a subsidiary of Apple.Website: www.filemaker.com
Latest from FileMaker Inc
- FMI's Why Go Custom - Today April 5, 2016 - 10AM and 11AM CDT
- FileMaker Training Series Webinar - Relationships Session - one-to-many and many-to-many relationships and more
- 2016 FileMaker DevCon Early Bird discount registration opens today
- FileMaker Server 13.0v1a now available
- FileMaker Pro 13.0v2 and FileMaker Go 13.0.3 now available