• FileMaker Server 13.0v1a includes OpenSSL 1.0.1g, which is not vulnerable to the Heartbleed bug. In addition, the TLS heartbeat in OpenSSL is disabled, which removes the attack method used by Heartbleed bug.
• FileMaker Server 13.0v1a includes an updated default SSL certificate.
It is possible that FileMaker passwords may become compromised due to a Heartbleed bug exploit. We recommend that you change all passwords, including Admin Console and database passwords, after installing FileMaker Server 13.0v1a.
Learn more ->
The latest news and press releases from FMI. FileMaker is the leader in easy-to-use database software. Millions of people, from individuals to some of the world's largest companies, rely on the FileMaker Platform to manage, analyze and share essential information using iPads, iPhones, Windows, Mac and the web. FileMaker, Inc. is a subsidiary of Apple.Website: www.filemaker.com
Latest from FileMaker Inc
- FMI's Why Go Custom - Today April 5, 2016 - 10AM and 11AM CDT
- FileMaker Training Series Webinar - Relationships Session - one-to-many and many-to-many relationships and more
- 2016 FileMaker DevCon Early Bird discount registration opens today
- FileMaker Server 13.0v1 — OpenSSL hotfix now available
- FileMaker Pro 13.0v2 and FileMaker Go 13.0.3 now available