The following table provides information for FileMaker Go and iOS 8 compatibility:
|FileMaker Go 13||
|No||Update to 13.0.5|
|FileMaker Go 12 and earlier versions of FileMaker Go have not been tested nor certified with iOS 8. FileMaker Go 12 was developed and released before iOS 8 became available. While FileMaker Go 12 may install and run on iOS 8, you may encounter stability issues for which there is no resolution.|
Known issues with FileMaker Go 13.0.5 and iOS 8
iPad and iPhone
- Viewing a non-FileMaker Pro file (PDF, CSV, etc.) and attempting to Print from the Share menu will crash FileMaker Go.
- In List or Table View, tapping into an empty field that has a OnObjectKeystroke script trigger, shows the text scrolled partially out of view.
- The re-authenticate dialog will not display the keyboard if and only if the keyboard was initially dismissed, switched to another application, and then switching back where re-authentication is required. Tapping into the field will then re-display the keyboard.
- Transferring a file targeting FileMaker Go to open the file will not open the file, but it will store the file to the iOS device.
- Fields formatted for either "Numeric 10-key", "Number", or "Phone" keyboard will not provide audible feedback for each key tap.
Latest from Keefer Rogers
- FmPro Script Diff 1.72 Adds FileMaker 15, PDF & Unicode Diff Features
- LaunchIt FileMaker Module for Developers to Share Files with Clients
- FileMaker integration with Zendesk by Goya's Salvatore Colangelo
- Jump Start with FileMaker Starter Solutions - uLearnIt
- LearningFileMaker.com releases Video Training for Startups and Entrepreneurs